BUDGET AND SALARY / COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
- Approved Budget 2016-17
a. Salaries and wages
b. Employee benefit cost
c. Retirement benefit costs
d. All other personnel costs
b. Support services
c. Business and administration
d. Operations and maintenance
Collective Bargaining Agreements
HEALTH CARE PLANS
Accounts Payable Check Register 2014-2015
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID Association DUES
DISTRICT PAID LOBBY COSTS
- The District DID NOT pay any lobbying fees for the fiscal year ended June 2015.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- The district did not incur a deficit.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID OUT OF STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
EMPLOYEE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLANS
- We did not request bids this fiscal year.
Transparency Reporting (The following information is required to be posted on our website)
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
3. Links to all of the following:
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000.00.
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations. click here
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying services.